Reiki Training and Attunements
Once you have experienced Reiki treatment you may wish to learn to use this gentle energy to treat yourself or other people. Anyone can learn how to do this. It requires no special qualifications or abilities at all, only an interest and an open mind.
Please note that all courses are compliant with the suggested Guidelines for Reiki training given by the UK Reiki Federation. The Practitioner training has been verified against the current National Occupational Standards for Reiki and is approved by the UK Reiki Federation
Training is given at 4 levels:
First Degree - Second Degree - Master Practitioner - Master Teacher
FIRST DEGREE – Beginner.
A 2 Day course. Maximum 6 students
Venue: 92 Castle Lane, Olton, Solihull, West Midlands. B92 8DF
Refreshments are provided throughout the day but please bring your own lunch.
Next scheduled dates for Level 1 Attunement Courses: All 10am-5pm.
Saturday 13th - Sunday 14th January 2018 - Reiki Level 1 Course venue and Booking
Saturday 14th - Sunday 15th April 2018 - Reiki Level 1 Course venue and Booking
Sat 30th June - Sun 1st July 2018 - Reiki Level 1 Course venue and Booking
Saturday 20th - Sunday 21st October 2018 - Reiki Level 1 Course venue and Booking
First Degree Reiki Training is about connecting to the Energy, developing your sensitivity to the flow of energy, beginning your own healing and expanding your mindset to allow you to channel the energy effectively. It is also an introduction to the spiritual aspects of Reiki practice. Reiki is essentially a spiritual practice - the healing which occurs is an inevitable result of an altered spiritual perspective.
This 2 day course provides an excellent introduction to Reiki healing and is open to anyone age 16 or over who is interested in learning this gentle therapy. A course is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 students to allow personal attention and adequate time for practice.
Other dates for this course may be available as required. Please phone or email for details.
This Level 1 course includes:
- Discussion of why you are here and what do you want from Reiki
- What is Reiki?
- How does Reiki act? – interaction of Reiki with the energy system of the body
- The Reiki principles explained. How to integrate them into your life.
- The History of modern Reiki
- Your place in the Reiki Lineage
- How is Reiki learned?
- Is Reiki safe?
- Introduction to Meditation
- Meditation and Attunement to Level 1 Reiki
- Paired practical session – feeling the energy flow in yourself and others
- How is Reiki used?
- How does healing occur?
- Introduction to basic human anatomy
- Introduction to the Energy system of the body
- Links between body and mind
- How to give Reiki healing to yourself and to others
- Practical session – give and receive a Reiki treatment. Use the techniques you have learned.
- Ways to strengthen your link with Reiki
- Comprehensive course manual
- After the Attunement course you will be encouraged to self- treat on a regular basis, keep a log of your self- treatment progress and your treatments of other people. This is not a formal Case Study requirement but an aid to your Reiki journey. It is intended to help you to highlight areas of practice you are not clear on and to act as a basis for discussion in subsequent training. For those who intend to go on to Practitioner training this log will form part of the recorded activities which are necessary to complete Practitioner training according to the NOS for Reiki.
You are encouraged and very welcome to attend the Reiki shares that I run and I offer advice and support to all of my students for as long as they require it.
Please phone or email for more information or for a booking form.
PLEASE NOTE: Other dates for this course may be available by arrangement. Please contact me to discuss your requirements. A minimum of 2 students are required for a course to run.