Solihull EFT Tapping Group
The Solihull EFT Tapping Group is open to anyone
with an interest in EFT.
This informal and relaxed group meets on the first Tuesday or Wednesday of every month.
You will meet novices, experienced practitioners and everything in between. Whether you already know EFT and want someone to practice on, or you have just heard about EFT and want to know what all the fuss is about then why not come along and join us.
There is no set agenda for the group as we work with whatever the group wants in each session. However these are some of the items which are frequently included:
- Trainer Demonstrations - Live demonstrations of various techniques on examples from the group.
- Case-Study discussions - If anyone has a success story or a difficult case
- Borrowing Benefits while you watch a demonstration - The chance to work on your own issues - painlessly!
- EFT News. - What is happening in the EFT world.
- EFT Hints and Tips - From experienced professionals.
- Supervised Paired Tapping to work on your issues - A Chance for you to experience both giving and receiving EFT yourself.
- Plus anything else as the group requires.
And most importantly - Refreshments! teas, coffee, biscuits and sometimes even a sticky bun!
The group runs in Solihull, West Midlands from our Therapy Practice. Click for directions.
Time: 7:30pm to 9:30pm (Note that we often overrun and sometimes finish after 10pm! However, there is no pressure on anyone to stay to the very end.)
Date: The first TUESDAY in every month.
We make a small charge to cover costs: £5.00
Please Contact us before coming along to make sure we have space as we can only take a maximum of 10 people per evening. This group is becoming very popular now!
0121 246 9448