Moving into Professional Practice Course
For those intending to become Professional Therapists.
This is a one day training offering advice and Information on topics relating to Practitioner Skills and Practice Management as students move towards entering Professional Therapy Practice
6 Hours for your CPD record, plus attendance certificate.
Trainers: Christine Sutton and Philip Davis are both experienced Practitioners and Therapy Trainers with extensive experience in setting up and running small businesses in the Complementary therapy field.
This course is suitable for Practitioners of any therapy modality who are about to move into professional therapy practice for the first time or who want to brush up on their information about ethical, legal and practical considerations of working as a professional Practitioner and running a small businesses.
An extensive course manual is supplied which is a mine of information, weblinks and action points on the various topics. This one day training will save you hours of trawling the internet for information and will help you to avoid costly mistakes as you set up your new practice.
- Interacting with the client
- Building bridges of understanding with clients
- Setting up in business- registration for tax, premises, insurances etc
- Health and safety issues
- Legal ramifications of therapy practice
- Ethical considerations of therapy practice
- Data Protection issues
- Marketing your practice-local advertising, online directories, internet advertising, and compliance with the ASA guidelines.
- Information pack of useful web addresses and other resources.
- …and more!