This is an Online TeleTraining
The Picture Tapping Technique is a relatively new technique developed by Phoenix EFT. It has given us and those practitioners who have trialled it some phenomenal results.
The Picture Tapping Technique (PTT) training course – what you will learn:
- Overview of the benefits of using PTT within a practitioner-client session and also for self-help.
- The Basic PTT protocol.
- Client interaction – How to get the best from a PTT session.
- How to use PTT on global issues, vague issues as well as specific issues.
- How to use PTT on physical issues and emotional issues.
- Different approaches to using PTT.
- Stages of the PTT process.
- Potential problems and solutions.
- Picture interpretation.
- … and lots more!
An extensive Course manual is supplied, and all attendees receive a certificate of attendance for CPD purposes.
There is a post course test and case study requirement to gain Practitioner registration in PTT. We always support all of our students and we welcome feedback and questions about PTT.
Please note that we can arrange extra courses at other locations on request for groups of 6 or more. Please contact us for more details.
Participants are welcome irrespective of where they have received their previous training provided they possess a Level 1 certificate awarded by a recognised trainer or (in the opinion of Phoenix EFT) have sufficient knowledge gained elsewhere that this can be waived. Please note that these cases are assessed on an individual basis.
Notes: This is an Online Teleclass course in Picture Tapping.
There are 7 parts to this course:
- The 4 online ‘Zoom’ parts that run for 2 hours each (including a break!),
- There are some Videos to watch BEFORE the start of the course.
- One tutorial that is held 1-to-1 with Philip.
- Paired practice with other course members and home study.
Each of the 4 weekly ONLINE part of this course is on a Monday starting at 10:00am UK time – that is 11:00am Central European time, 7:00pm Sydney Australia, 4:00pm Thailand.
In order to participate in this course, Students must use the free Zoom webinar software from your computer or tablet with a webcam and microphone (more details after registration), and a reasonably fast Broadband connection. This Zoom software is like Skype, its free and very easy to use. You may also connect by downloading the free Apple or Android App.