Reiki Level 2 (Practitioner) Training and Attunement
This is the minimum level you should achieve if you intend to work professionally and charge for your services. Please note that I train in accordance with the National Occupational Standards for Reiki.
Requirements for students: Previous attunement to Level 1 and at least 3 months experience of working at level 1 on a one to one basis or in shares.
Second Degree Reiki Training is about reinforcing and enhancing your connection to the Energy, learning the symbols – what they really represent and how to use them, learning to establish and trust a strong distant connection for remote healing and opening up your psychic awareness for intuitive work.
Please note that all courses are compliant with the suggested Guidelines for Reiki training given by the UK Reiki Federation. The Practitioner training has been verified against the current National Occupational Standards for Reiki and is approved by the UK Reiki Federation
Reiki Training is given at 4 levels:
- First Degree (Foundation)
- Second Degree (Practitioner)
- Third Degree part A (Master Practitioner)
- Third Degree Part B (Master Teacher)
Second Degree – Practitioner.
A 2 Day course. Maximum 6 students
Training at this level will give you:
- Personal Attunement to higher levels of Reiki so that you have the ability to hold and channel more energy than before
- The ability to consciously activate this increased level through the use of Reiki symbols
- The ability to choose which aspect or quality of the energy you wish to use for a particular situation
- The ability to send Reiki through time and space for absentee healing
- An increased intuitive and psychic awareness if you choose to use it
- More advanced techniques to use
- More on the Energy system of the body
- Advice and guidance on ethical and legal issues
- Advice on all aspects of setting up in practice
- A Certificate of Attendance to show that you have been attuned to Reiki at Level 2.
If you intend to use Reiki for self-help purposes or just to work with other people on a casual basis this is as much as you need to do but if you intend to move into professional practice you will also need to complete Level 2 training and receive Practitioner Certification which allows you to gain professional insurance.