Reiki Third Degree – Advanced Level
2 days, 10.00am to 5.30pm both days. 2-4 students per course
This 2 day course is suitable for any Reiki student who wishes to expand their understanding of Reiki and the use of more advanced techniques, but who does not wish to take the full Master Teacher course immediately. It forms an ideal platform to go on to Master Teacher Level at a later date as required.
Requirements for students: Previous completion of Reiki Level 2 requirements and at least 3 months experience at working at this level (professionally or not) in one-one situations and Reiki shares.
Note that all Reiki courses are compliant with the suggested Guidelines for Reiki training given by the UK Reiki Federation. The Practitioner training has been verified against the current National Occupational Standards for Reiki and is approved by the UK Reiki Federation
It is possible to take Reiki Level 3A training before you complete the requirements to gain Practitioner certification. Some students prefer to gain the extra level before commencing professional practice.
Students who have trained with other masters in the past are very welcome to apply but I will either phone you or meet you to have a chat about what you have covered before and your expectations of advanced level training.
This Level 3 course includes:
· Review of material covered at Level 2
· Reiki Lineage
· Ancient origins of Reiki (pre –Usui)
· Reiki at Master Level
· Meaning and use of the Usui Master Symbol
· Meditation and Attunement to the Master Symbol
· Reiki meditation for Level 3A
· More on spiritual development
· More on the Energy system of the body
· Construction and uses of a Reiki Crystal grid
· Introduction to Psychic Surgery
· Paired work to explore the “feel” of the master symbol energy and try out new techniques
· Reiki share
· Comprehensive course manual
· All refreshments